Hangout With Mason Ramsey aka Lil’ Hank Williams
FESTIVAL DATES & HOURS
Hey Stamford! Food Festival takes place Saturday, August 25 – Sunday, August 26, 2018 at Mill River Park in downtown Stamford, CT. The festival hours are 1PM – 9PM each day.
Weather – This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
Hey Stamford! Food Festival is an all ages event. Children under 10 are admitted free. All other gusts must purchase a ticket for entry.
WHAT TYPES OF TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE?
- Saturday Individual Ticket
- Good for one General Admission entry on Saturday, August 25, 2018
- Saturday 4-Pack Ticket
- Good for Four (4) General Admission entries on Saturday, August 25, 2018
- All four pack buyers must enter the event together, with the original ticket buyer
- Sunday Individual Ticket
- Good for one General Admission entry on Sunday, August 26, 2018.
- Sunday 4-Pack Ticket
- Good for Four (4) General Admission entries on Sunday, August 26, 2018.
- All four pack buyers must enter the event togethePROr, with the original ticket buyer
- Saturday & Sunday Two-day Individual Ticket
- Good for one General Admission entry on both event days (Saturday, August 25 & Sunday, August 26, 2018)
CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE DOOR?
Yes, tickets will be available at the door beginning at 1:00 pm.
To ensure fast entry, guests are encouraged to purchase online in advance at www.heystamfordfoodfest.com
There are NO REFUNDS and NO EXCHANGES. All ticket sales are final.
- Bags will be restricted to small purses and draw string bags and may not exceed 14″ x 11″ x 5″ (35cm x 28cm x 12cm).
- Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets are prohibited.
- Camelbacks are allowed but must be empty and have only one additional pocket.
- No Cigarettes, E-Cigs or Vaping devices (Per City of Stamford Parks Policy all parks are non-smoking)
- Aerosol containers (including sunscreen and personal beauty products)
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Totems, Flags, Banners
- Coolers of any kind (exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks
- Glass Containers
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol of any kind)
- Professional-grade radios or walkie-talkies
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts (including red wagons) or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- Large wallet and waist chains that exceed 12 inches in length and width of 1 inch • Bicycle chains and other such chains will not be allowed • Bicycles inside the festival grounds
- No Chairs of any kind • No Inflatable furniture. Rafts, chairs, etc.
SECURITY & ENTRY
- For the safety of everyone entering the festival, all patrons are subject to a full and complete search prior to entry.
- Please review the Prohibited items list for a stress-free entry process.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a full body pat-down and magnetometer screening before entry. If you would like to be screened by security personnel of your same gender, please let security personnel know prior to the search process. Screening of children will always take place with the consent of a parent or guardian.
- All bags will be searched before entry.
- Persons that refuse to comply with the search policy will be refused entry into the event.
- At any time during the entry process if you have questions, ask for assistance from Festival Staff located at the front gates.
- No Re-entry into the event. Guest may not re-enter the festival grounds after exiting.
- We make every effort to create a safe environment on the festival grounds, including public and private security and medical staff throughout Mill River Park. If you need any assistance, seek out the medical tent, or look for a police officer or festival staff member.
- If you have a specific question regarding safety, securty or medical information, please contact a representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHILDREN AT HEY STAMFORD! FOOD FEST
- It wouldn’t be a festival without something special for our young visitors! Kids can roll up their sleeves to participate in plenty of hands-on craft activities, many of which are completely free! ATMS There are ATMs at several locations throughout the festival grounds with applicable service fees.
- Restrooms will be located on festival grounds.
Ticket is for Hey Stamford! Food Festival, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket. “Management” means Parachute Concerts LLC., and their affiliates. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Ticket user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket for a price higher than that appearing on the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Ticket user consents to Management’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
Please send questions only to addresses with associated topics. If you are unsure which e-mail to use, please send your questions to the general info address. Thanks!
INQUIRIES REGARDING PURCHASED TICKETS:
BECOME A SPONSOR:
BECOME A FOOD VENDOR:
SUBMIT AN ARTIST TO PERFORM:
PRESS & EDITORIAL INQUIRIES:
For any questions related to press/media at the festival, contact email@example.com
MARKETING & MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS: